Exciting news! Our beloved Wine Down Wednesdays are making a comeback, starting from October 4th, just in time for the summer season!
Neethlingshof Estate invites you to join us every Wednesday for the perfect mid-week break in our Wine Garden. It’s a time to truly ‘wine’ down, relax, and recharge. Immerse yourself in the serene ambiance as you enjoy live music acts while savouring a glass of our award-winning wines and indulging in a delectable selection of pizzas and platters. If you’re feeling adventurous, explore our tasting and wine pairings, including older vintages, and take advantage of some fantastic specials and promotions for the evening.
Live music kicks off at 17h30 and wraps up at 20h30, while our kitchen and tastings close at 20h00. Join us for a memorable evening of music, wine, and delightful cuisine as we celebrate the return of Wine Down Wednesdays at Neethlingshof!
The line-up for October 2023 is as follows:
- Wed 4 October – Christoff Marais
- Wed 11 October – Karel Bester
- Wed 18 October – Elmarie Thorpe
- Wed 25 October – Tyan Odendal
The line-up for November 2023 is as follows:
- Wed 1 November – François Haasbroek
- Wed 8 November – Christoff Marais
- Wed 15 November – Karel Bester
- Wed 22 November – Elmarie Thorpe
- Wed 29 November – Steph and Christoff
The line-up for December 2023 is as follows:
- Wed 6 December – Karel Bester
- Wed 13 December – Tyan Odendal
- Wed 20 December – Christoff Marais
- Wed 27 December – François Haasbroek
** Booking is required as seating is limited – contact the Wine Tasting Centre on 021 883 8975 or email us to book your table. **